<3 BABY A ON THE WAY!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tis the Season.. for BAKING!

Happy Holidays ALL!

A few months ago my friend Bre posted pics of some delicious cookies.. called pillow chocolate chip cookies. Or what I like to call BROOKIES. They are chocolate chip cookies with brownies in the center! Just as delicious as they sound!
My great friend Sarah who is an amazing cupcake baker, gives me at least half a dozen cupcakes when she makes them for her business. & They are amazing!!! In return I've made her brownies and told her I'd make her some Brookies. Well Sarah got in a car accident Friday. Thank GOD, her and her family are okay! The pictures of the wreck were crazy and it's truly a miracle that all the left the accident with was a couple bumps and bruises! So of course, I got to baking.. everyone knows that cookies make everything better! =)

So here are Pics of the homemade Brookie's I made...



I had to bake the brownies first..


Then put the brownies in the center of the cookie dough (Or what I like to call, making brookie babies!)



& here are the Brookies! Taste Delicious as they look!!!


Here's the recipe if you would like to make them...
http://www.bakerella.com/pillow-cookies/

No comments:

Post a Comment