<3 BABY A ON THE WAY!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Till its gone

So I had a pretty emotional weekend.. this is what happend:
Friday around 5pm I went for a run.. shortly after I got back I had really sharp pain.. shooting all over my pelvic area and lower back. I laid down for a bit and took a hot bath. An hour later the pain was gone. I went on with my night and had dinner at my parents house. I went home and went to bed. Around 11pm, I had the same pain, only worse. I woke up and went to the bathroom. I noticed a lot of blood. I knew something was wrong. I went to the ER. About an hour later after having a ultrasound done, I found out I had an ovarian cyst rupture. Apparently it's pretty common. But really scary! They gave me pain killers and told me to follow up with my doctor. I have an appointment for Wednesday. I'm really nervous. I have cyst before but never had one rupture. I'm not sure if it does any damage to your ovaries or what? I want to have kids but always said if I didn't I'd be okay with that, I loveee being a Auntie! But now that I'm faced with the fact that I may not, I'm super sad. I know I can always adopt (which I plan on doing, kids or no kids) I want to have kids eventually, a basketball team if I could (starting 5, only!). So now I gotta wait til Wednesday to find out more info. I'm sure everything will be okay. Just gotta be positive! But it is true, "you don't know what you got till it's gone"! Hope everyone has a blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Damaris!! First of all, I love you and think you are amazing to stay so positive. You are such a wonderful lady- always so happy and sweet. I am so thankful for you as my friend!
    I am hopeful that everything will be all right. I have heard of cysts rupturing and women going on to have normal, healthy pregnancies. You will make such a wonderful Mommy! YOu are so patient and loving with my girls- I cannot imagine how you will be with your own kids. You WILL have them. Stay positive. Know that I love you and I am here for you if you need anything. When you are feeling better, we need to plan a day out or something. Movie, lunch/dinner.... even just some xmas shopping if you want? Since I have barely started mine, I have a lot of shopping to get done... sigh... PLease keep me posted as to what they say on Wednesday.
    YOu are in my thoughts and prayers. The girls and I Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jess! You always make me feel good! You are such a good friend and I thank God that Jarrad brought you to my life! I love you and your girls and I hope I'm a good as mom as you are! I don't know how you do it with 3 little girls all under 4! You're such an inspiration! Thank you for your prayers and I'll definitely let ya know how my appointment goes! Let me know when your in town! I'm off Thursday, Friday, Saturday this week.. so give me a call if you want to go shopping! Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete