<3 BABY A ON THE WAY!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

OH BABY!

That's right... We have a BABY on the way =) Baby Angueira will be here May 6, 2013 and we are BEYOND EXCITED. So, just a recap on the last 13 weeks... I've been sick as a dog, I have no appetite (still til this day), I'm already showing and randomly I haven't gained a pound! I absolutely love being able to hear the baby's heartbeat and in 21 days we will get to find out if we will be having a baby boy or a baby girl!! I can honestly say I have no preference, just want a healthy baby! We will be having a Gender Reveal party in San Antonio with our family and close friends. I can't wait to find out with everyone at the same time!! I just got to keep Los from paying off our doctor to find out before everyone else. Our plan is to have the doctor tell our best friend Emily the sex and she will make one of her wonderful cakes that will have the inside either pink or blue :) We are going with a football/mustache/bow theme lol. Had to compromise with Los, of course! I'll definitely be keeping everyone posted on the party planning and fun to come!! Here is a few pictures from our pregger announcement  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment